The design process begins with an initial client consultation, a discussion to get to know you, your lifestyle and the function of your dream space.
The next step is the creation and presentation of a mood board – a collection of visuals that serve in communicating a design, interior styles and layout, it sets the tone and direction for the project.
Once the project is in process, we manage and follow through with onsite supervision, overseeing all aspects of the renovations, and ensuring the job is skillfully completed.
Building good relationships with a network of quality-driven suppliers and manufacturers allows us to create your personalised living and work spaces using the best quality workmanship.
These services include:
- Design of new kitchens and bathrooms
- Loft apartments – managing small spaces
- Flooring finishes and lighting placement
- Project managing on site
- Advice on colour schemes, paint colour choices, all floor finishes
- Storage solutions and furniture placement